Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Found my way

Good Morning everyone! It is 6:25 a.m. your time and I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their day. Made it do Dublin, found my roommates, and found my apartment...with some wrong turns along the way...but we all made it! Side note: at the end of our flight, we all received blueberry muffin tops. If that isn't an omen of good luck towards me, I'm not sure what is.

Ireland is just as green as you think it is and has just as much farmland as you speculated. For example, when we landed at the airport, there were cows grazing in the field located directly next to the landing strip.

Cars drive on the other side of the road, (the gas pedal is still on the right), and no one appears to be in a hurry for anything. I am clearly an American and draw attention to myself quite frequently without really trying.


My final note is that it is wayyyy harder to understand people than I had anticipated.
Pictures to be posted later.

Peace, Love, and Muffin Tops

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it! Now you can relax and enjoy yourself. Have fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete