Tuesday, September 25, 2012

If its not Baroque, don't fix it

Tuesday may be one of the longest days of the week. You aren't close enough to the weekend to be excited but the previous weekend is over so the beginning of the week blues are still in full swing.

The past few days have been pretty uneventful here in Dublin. I've been spending a lot of my time at school the past few days to get some serious planning done.

 I am feeling rather uninspired today to open up about what I am learning...soooo.....I will simply share some words of wisdom:

As the priest said today in our service, we must all LOVE one another first and foremost. If we remember to love, and allow ourselves to be loved then we will find our lives fulfilled.Part of this process is remembering to be compassionate and patient with those around us. Though it is hard and though we will fail...keep trying.

Tired and Rained out,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment